We are excited to inform all of you on free training we are giving from past two weeks. We gather 50 people last week for Shell scripting training and 65 people for GIT training. This week we have come up with Docker training for free to our blog readers. To get this free training, what you have to do is signup in Below google registration form with required details. Your linuxnix Slack channel slack ID is mandatory to attend these training.
Step1: Register in Slack channel
Step2: Update your details in Google form for an invite.
Step3: Check your email/Slack channel for training invite.
Training is at 2 PM IST Saturday 26-08-2017
Its GMT 8.30AM Saturday
Its EDT 4.30 AM Saturday
Step1: How to register Slack channel?
Please follow below link to join our slack channel where we are discussing all sort of DevOps technologies and issues. Click on below link to activate your free Linuxnix.com slack channel.
How to install slack on your mobile?
Please follow below link
Step2: Please fill out Google registration form from below link
Once you like above link I will invite to the Docker training personally.
Step3: Be active in our Slack channel and check your email for invitation
We will update meeting ID in our slack channel so please be active in the channel to grab your invite.
What we cover in this Docker training?
- Some history of sharing, containers etc
- Why Docker?
- Docker basics
- Docker hub
- Docker daemon
- Docker client
- Creating docker from scratch using Dockerfile
- Containerising an APP within a docker
- Docker frequently used commands.
- docker image
- docker run
- docker exec
- docker ps
Bonus: I will share Free PPT with 50+ slides on Docker who ever attend this.
Register for free and get your questions answered.
Next, we are planning for Ansible training.
Latest posts by Surendra Anne (see all)
- wget download a file to a directory in Linux/Unix - June 4, 2018
- GIT: How to compare two GIT branches? - June 3, 2018
- Online training on Linux Bash shell scripting - February 8, 2018
- 15 iostat command examples in Linux/Unix - December 4, 2017
- How to Installing and Configuring Firewalld on Linux - November 29, 2017